Thursday, April 22, 2010

The year 1967. Los Altos, California. A young Steve Jobs delcares war.








Hey Steve. Do you happen to have the time?




Uh.. sure. It's about 9:42-







HAW! HAW! HAW!




Awww. What's the matter? Gonna cry now baby?




What are you gonna do about it Steve Jobs?! We're Buttons man! We're Buttons and we're not going anywhere!!! Get used to it!




Ha ha ha ha!!!










That's right. Laugh it up buttons. Your days are numbered.


-end

Ninjas back next comic!

19 comments:

chaz said...

awesome

duffylou said...

bravo

Anonymous said...

Steve does look like Mr.Burns on this one. I wonder why...

Jimh. said...

genius!

Amelia Antwiler said...

For the win!

Kendra Melton said...

Hahah! I love this, you have the most clever concepts

Mr. Scribbles said...

Who's laughing now Alt!?

Peter Hon said...

I lurv it so. LURV.

chengwhich said...

haha. i love his focused rage.

roberto said...

hahahah the "9:42" was a nice touch xD

jacobian said...

it's really funny.I like it. :-)

Michael said...

Thanks everybody! Roberto, I was wondering if anyone would catch that!

strattonbrazil said...

Awesome. I think something like this actually happened to my friend once...

Unknown said...

hilarious!

Maddie said...

Dude...

Nicolette Davenport said...

Too good.

Adam said...

Hahaha, this is great. This explains everything...

Genevieve Tsai said...

HAHAAHHAAHHAA!!! I can't stop reading your posts!!! I am wheeze-laughing SO HARD. THIS IS SO. HILARIOUS.

Quincy said...

Fantastic!