Friday, April 10, 2009

Corn Ninja










A farmer approaches. I'll use my skills in stealth to hide until he passes...





















Not technically a jerky ninja. Just something I thought was funny. I have a few ideas that I want to post that have nothing to do with ninjas. If work doesn't get too insane I'll try to get them up next week.
If you want to see a really funny web comic I suggest Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal by Zach Weiner. For me it's the funniest thing out there and was a huge inspiration to me to get something of my own going.

7 comments:

Team Diana said...

Well, *I* got it.

weswampbunnies said...

no no, uneven grass is pretty jacked up.

Mel Celestial said...

It's so early in the morning and you had me rolling on the floor with this XD Awesome fun! I can't wait to see more (mis)adventures with this dude. Your blog is now being followed, ninja style <3

Marin Petrov said...

I wanted to pass you to this error page I found on the internet.

http://huwshimi.com/404/

Spooky said...

ninja make good miracle grow.

Maddie said...

A thousand internets to you.

RedForty said...

I just randomly stumbled upon this blog a while back. I gotta say, I LOVE this comic!

I'm in the process right now of making my own animated short film. And now, I can't think of any ideas that don't involve Ninjas. ;-)

It's gonna be awesome!