Friday, July 30, 2010

Unlocked!


I just beat your bitch ass again loser. You really suck at this game. Why do you even bother? Heh, reminds-





-me of last night when I was in bed with your Mom and she-





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





-like an orangutan and was begging me for more!!! HA HA!!!!





What's wrong? Got nothing to say?




That's what I thought wuss.





It's so easy to kill your lame ass because you're not even fighting back.





Your guy is just standing there getting-




















-end

19 comments:

Michael Yates said...

lmao, thats awesome

Chris Silva said...

hahaha! If only I had the same ninja powers... but I don't think I would get the Massive Massive Restraint achievement. Awesome post!

Michael said...

Thanks guys. I too would not have earned that achievement.

Jimh. said...

as usual! A pleasure!!!!

Anne said...

LOVE this

Felicia Lynne said...

YAY! Love it!

Jamie said...

Should that actually exist I would massively fail. That was amazing. Can't wait for the next one. =)

rad sechrist said...

Sweet, ALthough, I was hoping he was going to take him train him in the art of Ninjerksu.

ComfyDenim said...

Bloody Brilliant!!!!

Darrell said...

HAHA! Great.

duffylou said...

Epitome of trash talk elimination. Bravo!

Connie G said...

LOVE this!

Pablo said...

HAHAHAHA

chrisallison said...

Awesome drawings! You rule, Michael!

nate v said...

honorable end sir. respect :)

My name is Michelle. said...

I love the drawings of your characters, but what got me in particular with this one is how amazingly clean and perfect your background work is. You are so talented and I am glad that you share it with us. Thanks.

Michael said...

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
:D

Veronica said...

Finally catching up on my google reader from vacation and I got all excited to see a new post!

If only I could be a ninja...

AlexanderLee said...

You are a master! You must be a very successful storyboard artist, because I swear your little comics have me in tears laughing every time.