Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The year 1983. The DynaTAC 8000x

Oh man! I'm going to blow Linda's mind when she finds out I'm making an actual telephone call from my car!!!!!

Ring Ring Ring

Ring Ring



Hi Linda! It's Brad! Guess where I'm calling you from!

Are you at the office?

Nope. Guess again.

Hmmm. Are you in a phone booth somewhere?

I'm not in a phone booth! Guess again.

Well... are you... at a friend's house?


Brad? Are you still there?




mark kennedy said...

1983?!? How old is this ninja?!? He looked the same in 1977 when he screwed those kids over by taking them to see "Annie Hall".

rad sechrist said...

hahahahaha! I love the 80's outfit!

duffylou said...

Except for the blond hair, that was me in '83, hahaha! Love that ninja covers all the decades. He is ageless. And priceless! Love it.

samacleod said...


Daniel Huertas said...

just great! :D

Spooky said...

he must have driven past a "dead zone" and lost his call...Ba dum tsssh!

Francesco Giroldini said...


Bhogi said...

haha....love the part where the ninja pops up in the back seat.. the look in his eyes..!!!!!

Raymond Xu said...

this is great!

7414Stars said...


Naré-Krel Lis said...

Hahaha, from the woman's perspective.