Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sandbox






Here's your sandwiches boys.






How did your Mom get pregnant?




I have no idea...




I'll go ask my Grandma.






Grandma?




How did my Mom get pregnant?




Oh! Well that's a fantastic, magical story. You see...






...and that's how your Mommy got a wittle baby in her tummy.








Hey kid.




Wanna know how your Mom REALLY got pregnant? Listen...








Did you find out?





I'm so confused... I think a stork had sexual intercourse with my Mom.

19 comments:

Mostrok said...

JAJAJJAJAJJA... just great!!!

Jimh. said...

TOOO FUNNY!

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

HAHAHA! XD Poor confused kid.

Em said...

So wrong of the ninja, to tell the kid about the stork. ;)

mearek said...

lmfao XD that ninja is such a bastard hahahaha

Bffsml said...

LOL!!!

Justin said...

Love it! As usual.
:) Thanks for sharing.

Taylor said...

That ninja reminds me of my uncle.

Kalma said...

Hilarious! :D

Raine said...

Awesome!

Chris Palmer said...

You've done it again. So many childhoods ruined...

sarraphim said...

That's awesome! :D

Owen Williams said...

haha brilliant! :D

Lindalou said...

Nice! Very funny.

tunaf1sh said...

HAHAHA CLASSIC!!!

Veronica said...

Nice!

kalonji said...

excellent :-)

rad sechrist said...

What a jerk

RedMaij said...

Tears man, I have TEARS from laughing so hard. This just blew the birds comic out of the air!

"I think a stork had sexual intercourse with my Mom." Wordgasm.